Below are pictures of five kids that God cares about.
1) Ahmed Younis Kadher, age 13, killed by Israeli snipers while playing soccer in front of house, the incident which provoked the latest round of rocket attacks.
2) Omar Misharawi, 10 months old, killed when an Israeli missile destroyed his house.
3) Ranan Arafah, age 4, killed by an airstrike in Gaza City on Thursday
4) Walid Abadleh, age 2, killed by an Israeli missile
5) Ghasan Mughrabi, age 7, later died of injuries sustained in another Israeli airstrike
There’s one basic difference between the rockets that Gazan militants launch against Israel and the missiles that Israeli drones fire at Gaza. We pay for the Israeli missiles with our tax dollars. I’m not saying we should take one side or the other. I’m saying we should stop giving money to either side until they make peace. Unfortunately, Obama is not willing to hold Netanyahu accountable for the $3 billion he gets from the US every year. The US Senate just passed a unanimous resolution expressing support for Israel’s airstrikes without any mention of the civilian casualties. God sees everything and He will hold us accountable for the blood of Abel that cries up to Him from the ground. מלך משפט יהוה